Wednesday 19 October 2011

It happened again...

I'm fairly certain that I've never been to Montreal, I visited Hull Quebec for a single afternoon some 4 or 5 years ago but that's it.  But I must have been there because Latitude clearly shows me being there, it must have happened!

The error circle is pretty small so I must have been at this place for a while

Latitude is very confident that I was at this house a margin of error of only a few dozen metres.

What happened to me at this delightful looking row house?
There are two graphic design companies nearby.  Did I take a quick 12 hour drive over to Mount Royal in the dead of winter to find the perfect wallpaper pattern?  Damn, I need to take another look at my house for rogue wallpaper.  I will have to investigate further...

I look at this pattern and I think it is watching me

No comments:

Post a Comment